Chris Kattan and wife split after 8 WEEKS together!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yikes - how sad!

2. When things go bad so soon after a marriage, especially if the couple was together for a while before tying the knot, I always think there was infidelity during the bachelor/bachelorette party. I knew of a couple that broke up a month after their marriage because he admitted he slept with two prostitutes during his party.

3. :roflmfao::roflmfao:LOL. I was just going to comment on that exact thing!! Seriously? Sunshine?

Oh yeah and 8 weeks only?!

4. 8 weeks? Dang

5. I don't understand this....You are about to commit yourself to sacred vows, and then sleep with a prostitute????? Why bother to get married... And I bet he slep with his wife on their honeymoon.

I would have divorced him too!:tdown:

6. Maybe she finally found out that "Mango" wasn't just a character:P

7. I think there was a blind item on perezhilton that alluded to this a week or 2 ago; that he had cheated on his wife w/ another woman.

8. I love it when he would do MANGO!! They looked so nice together.

9. ok, i'm no dr. phil, but 8 weeks? what could have happened in those 8 weeks that was splitsville worthy? and there were no red flags before the wedding?

10. Can we say Mario Lopez at his bachelor party at the Palms! And it was reported in the Las Vegas newspaper.

I would make Kattan put on those red shorts & do that monkey eating the apples. lol

11. Hahaha omg I LOVED Mango!!! I don't think they looked good together. She is this stunning tall woman and he is.....he is....Mango. He always looked awkward with her.

12. Ugh. That's disgusting. And SAD.

They dated for three years and they can't stay married for 3 months? I don't get it.:shrugs:

13. very...

14. I don't think I could have been able to stand Chris Kattan for eight DAYS...let alone weeks.

15. ^:roflmfao::roflmfao: