Chose mother of groom dress- need jewelry help

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I finally decided on my MOG dress for a July weather; the sleeves still need to be altered to be partially off the shoulder- hair will be in a low do to the side; silver glittery sandals. I'm not sure if this dress would look better with big chandelier earrings and a simple dainty necklace..... Or, more of a blingy statement necklace and small earrings? There are too many choices and possible combos out there- anyone have any specific suggestions?

image.jpeg
  2. I think you should try out everything i.e. necklace or earrings (but not both) and photograph it. Whatever you do will be there for posterity in wedding pictures so I would choose accordingly. You look great in the dress and love the off shoulder look on you! I think I would vote for the earrings as long as your hair won't obscure them.

3. I would take a cue from the Red Carpet and vote for statement earrings and a bracelet with no necklace-show off your neckline. You may want to add a fantastic brooch to your updo or the dress depending upon if you are wearing a corsage. The dress looks really nice on you.

4. Thank you! I decided to go with just statement earrings -my 2 choices are posted in the Jewelry forum here; I decided on the Carolee.

5. :tup:

Glad to hear it, you will look fabulous

6. Love love your dress. I am of big earrings, and no necklace look. The neckline of the dress is so pretty that you don't want to distract from that. You are one hot MOG!