Chopard or Rolex watch?

I love the size of the Chopard and the lines of it's case, but I love the Rolex Jubilee bracelet more, especially in stainless/rose gold combo. The Chopard seems dressier and the Rolex seems sportier...
My vote goes to Rolex.

Rolex for sure. I do agree it should have roman markers, don't like the stick markers. Also, water should not affect it whereas I've read (on this site) about water getting into Chopard happy diamond rings.

yes i do, 31mm datejust ss with white dial and roman numerals, oyster bracelet
Ah, beautiful! The two Rolexes seem different enough that I personally wouldn't have a hard time owning both. But between the Rolex and the Chopard, they're just totally different looks and I think it depends on what you're going for. Do you want something completely different from what you already have? Are you comfortable with a leather band?

Between the two you're considering and your current watch, I like your current watch the best. It's a great size, clean face, solid classic.

Not a fan of two-tone bracelets or the face on that Chopard. Have you seen it in person? Years ago I also was attracted to that watch at first glance, but as I stepped closer and inspected it the face failed to impress me. The black text over the otherwise soft gold design is, to me, unpleasant. I want to notice the time first, not the logo and fine print...

It's all subjective anyway. But try them on in person first, if possible.

Reactions: caglape
Between the two you're considering and your current watch, I like your current watch the best. It's a great size, clean face, solid classic.

Not a fan of two-tone bracelets or the face on that Chopard. Have you seen it in person? Years ago I also was attracted to that watch at first glance, but as I stepped closer and inspected it the face failed to impress me. The black text over the otherwise soft gold design is, to me, unpleasant. I want to notice the time first, not the logo and fine print...

It's all subjective anyway. But try them on in person first, if possible.
Thank you! I’ll have a closer look