Chopard bear cub rings-sooo cute!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ran across some photos of these adorable bear cub rings from Chopard. Has anyone seen them in person? I'm wondering how large they are on an actual finger. I love the little diamond pave one.

Attached Files:

2. They are a bit too cutesy for my taste as I like my jewellery either classic or slightly 'dangerous'. Having said that Chopard does these more light hearted pieces well.

I like the YG example best as it's not so teddy bear. The diamond encrusted also comes in champagne colour diamonds but they both look a bit 'fist full of ice'. What I do like are the snowflake-cutouts on the undersides, that is a beautiful touch.

I should think they are quite large on the finger :yes:.

Thank you for drawing my attention to them in any case :flower:

3. I think they are adorable! I love the all gold one.

4. Adorable and fun!

5. they're very cute...they almost remind me of something Tous would do, but on a higher end level!

6. I agree - a bit too little-girlish for me too, but I love Chopard:smile:

7. Omg this is too cute ! My bf bought me a teddy for our 1st anniversary. We both childishly play with the bear like a kindergarten child. Lol !