choosing color for celine cabas phantom tote

maralisa

Jul 5, 2020
hello everybody

i need your opinion i want to get the celine medium cabas tote but i'm so unsure of what color would be best. i'm torn beetween black (most of my handbags are black & i reach for them way more than my other colored bags), grey or taupe. i don't own any grey or taupe handbags. i know that black would be a really easy choice, because it's what i reach for most atm, but i really feel that the other two option look way more unique & luxurious.
what do you think guys? let me know what color you would choose or/and how your experience with these colors is in case you already own one.

the last photo attached is an overview of my wardrobe, just to give you kind of an idea of my general clothing and of my current bag collection.

29A50356-AB29-4DED-AFB4-31E9FA477E6F.jpeg

4051D256-87FF-4EDE-AF6A-4F138D3D9F20.jpeg

76B472F6-62D4-4239-AE5C-B7B27B44489C.jpeg

EFB1C732-08AA-4F46-9D09-4859BB8926A5.jpeg

Grey! I feel like Celine’s grey is so rich and saturated; they do the best grey aside from Hermès in my opinion. I also always gravitate towards black bags and have been slowly branching out to navy and grey.

oh its beautiful! I have a tom ford tote in black thats more structured, and thought i would use that for work and I can be a bit more rough with it. But if this is going to be my first celine bag, would you guys do black or grey?

Tough call, I have a lot of black bags, it's my go to. But I find this a very wearable grey (some, IMO, aren't as much).

Tough call, I have a lot of black bags, it's my go to. But I find this a very wearable grey (some, IMO, aren't as much).
Black is definitely my go to as well, because it's classic! I bought a YSL toy shopping tote in grey as that's a darker grey, but it's a pretty thin bag.. so not really sure. So that's why am thinking about the celine in grey

Black is definitely my go to as well, because it's classic! I bought a YSL toy shopping tote in grey as that's a darker grey, but it's a pretty thin bag.. so not really sure. So that's why am thinking about the celine in grey
I have to admit to being a Celine fan. Let us know what you decide!