choosing between berry and rose zoe

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. IM completely torn between the pretty light pink rose zoe and the rich berry color zoe. I have one signature zoe so I would like a leather one. I was thinking the black leather zoe but I have black leather carly which is like new, so then I though about a pop of color.. but I just can't choose between rose and berry and suggestions how you guys chose and why would be appreciated :O):biggrin:

2. I say berry because. It's so yummy. Plus fall is right around the corner and it's a better color for fall IMO.

3. ITA w/daniellesmommy! I just bought the berry zoe and love it! Couldn't ask for a better color!

4. totally the BERRY!!!!

5. I prefer the Berry too, and the lilac lining is pretty!

6. I love the colour of the berry Zoe. The rose is pretty too but the berry is just so exciting. Definitely go for the berry for fall.

7. I bought the rose when it first hit the outlets, but then when the berry color came out a few weeks later, I returned the rose and got the berry. I love purple (much more so than pink) and I thought it would go with more of my wardrobe. They are both really nice colors, but my vote is for the berry too!!

8. Berry!

9. I think the Berry Zoe has more staying power as a year-round bag, and it is so gorgeous.

10. I couldn't decide either so I got both!!! However I may return the Rose. I got it before the 30% off (I did use a 20% but still!) and it was too long to get a PA. Plus I think I do like the berry more actually. I feel like I won't really want to use the pink until February and on. So I may hold on to it a while longer just to see. That's what I love: you have a year to return it! Let us know what you decide!!!

11. I say get BOTH!!! I'm no help. :nogood:

My BF helped me on this decision--with a Coach gift certificate.

Last week, I went to the outlet and bought my Large Berry Patent Zoe. It's pretty but, unfortunately, I have so many dark bags and I when I did try out the Rose Patent Zoe, the shock of the lighter colour tantalized my eyes. :blink: I actually liked it--coming from a gal who loves blacks/browns/dark purples. In fact, my first patent was the green.

Just a few days ago, my BF drove me back to the outlet with the 20% off coupon. I had to use the remainder of the Coach gift certificate after buying the Berry Patent Zoe. (Sigh! I snipped off the tag off my Berry and couldn't return it to get a price readjustment.) and had to get the Rose Patent. I totally love that I don't have to choose. I think because it's Patent, I won't worry so much about colour transfer or getting it dirtied.

At this price, I don't think you have to choose. You can carry the Rose Patent Zoe for the remainder of the summer and change into the Berry Patent Zoe for the Fall season. I know that I would be kicking myself if I didn't get the Rose Patent at this price. Mind you, I will not be snipping off the tag for a few weeks in case the price drops even further since I already have the Green and the Berry to keep me happy--as well as my other Zoes. :biggrin:

12. Unless you ABSOLUTELY must have patent... go in between and get Orchid! Otherwise Berry is a fabulous color and had they made a non-patent version it would be MINE!

13. ITA with IE Princess-- I think you'll get more bang for your buck in having a really lovely bag you can wear now straight into fall.

14. Go for Berry! It can be used in all the seasons.

15. Berry berry berry! :biggrin: Such a gorgeous color.