Choosing an agenda: Trunks and Bags vs Desk

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy an agenda but am stuck on which one to get. :hrmm:

VS

I love the Trunks and Bags Agenda PM for its graphic, as well as the fact that it was a seasonal item. My SA has kindly managed to source one for me from New Zealand as Australia has sold out. It retails here for $420, excluding the refills which will have to be purchased separately.

On the other hand, I might be able to score an authentic new Desk Agenda off this eBay seller for about $385, or even less, if my best offer is accepted. He is also including this year's refills with the agenda.

Although the sizes of both agendas are quite different, I could easily get a lot of use out of either one. Hence, my dilemma. I guess I don't mind paying about $500 for the Trunks and Bags Agenda + refills, but the price on the Desk Agenda does seem like a bargain considering the RRP here.

Please nudge me towards one direction! :upsidedown:

I'd get the Trunks and Bags agenda, it's seasonal and I prefer the look. Although the Desk Agenda sounds like a great deal! Oops, I guess that's not much help...

It sounds like you are tempted by the one on ebay, just because it feels like a bargain. But what good is a bargain when it's not the item you really like? ;)

I say go for the Trunks & Bags.