Choosing an agenda: Trunks and Bags vs Desk

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy an agenda but am stuck on which one to get. :hrmm:

[​IMG] VS [​IMG]

I love the Trunks and Bags Agenda PM for its graphic, as well as the fact that it was a seasonal item. My SA has kindly managed to source one for me from New Zealand as Australia has sold out. It retails here for $420, excluding the refills which will have to be purchased separately.

On the other hand, I might be able to score an authentic new Desk Agenda off this eBay seller for about $385, or even less, if my best offer is accepted. He is also including this year's refills with the agenda.

Although the sizes of both agendas are quite different, I could easily get a lot of use out of either one. Hence, my dilemma. I guess I don't mind paying about $500 for the Trunks and Bags Agenda + refills, but the price on the Desk Agenda does seem like a bargain considering the RRP here.

Please nudge me towards one direction! :upsidedown:

2. Since you dont mind paying as you said..just go for the one you like more.
    I like the T&B Agenda!

3. I'd get the Trunks and Bags agenda, it's seasonal and I prefer the look. Although the Desk Agenda sounds like a great deal! Oops, I guess that's not much help...

4. I have a Trunks and Bags Agenda myself and would also vote for that. Looks more intersting. But in Europe it is a permanent item - not seasonal...?

5. I own a trunks and bags and I love it. Really nice... Go for it!:tup:

6. It sounds like you are tempted by the one on ebay, just because it feels like a bargain. But what good is a bargain when it's not the item you really like? ;)

I say go for the Trunks & Bags.

7. I vote for the T&B agenda!

8. T&B! I love the look of it. And the fact that it is seasonal puts it over the top.

9. I vote for the T&B agenda. I don't really trust ebay and I love anything T&B!

10. Thanks everyone for your opinions so far!

11. Hi there! I guess I like both :biggrin: I'm not really helping right? emmm.... I guess I love the T&B. I Have the belt and I LVoe it!

12. i would get the trunks... well cause its much more transportable! and its seasonal. if u plan to use it at one place and not bring it around much the desk is perfect.

13. I like the T&B design and if you will equally get the same amount of use out of them, I would go for the T&B design.

14. I enjoy my T&B so much so I'd give it my vote...

15. t&b:heart:33