choosing a wallet

kah17

Mar 4, 2008
i currently use the lv ludlow which i love bc it's sm, makes me carry only the essentials & it fits in even my small bags. i am thinking of getting a larger wallet though and i'm considering the chanel camelia and the lv zippy or pochette wallet. i'd love any advice or recs for a different wallet i haven't considered! thank you!!

omg the eugenie, its the BEST wallet ever, holds about 15 cards, has an id window, coin zip. I love it to peices, I just got a chanel wallet today and it doesnt compare in funtion to the eugenie! I love this wallet, I wish it came in damier.

i don't have one, but after looking at wallets in the boutique i think the Koala wallet is the most beautiful/practical wallet ever. it has 9 card slots (most of the others don't have as many) and has an ID window. has a space for coins too. and i just love the clasp.

i think the french purse looks really nice, but is somewhat impractical (esp the older version with only 4 card slots). as for the others i'm not a fan of long wallets personally. the pochette/zippy/pti wallets look pretty, but wouldn't fit in half my bags (lol).

i really appreciate everyone's replies! for those with the zippy or pochette - do you ever use it as a clutch? that's why i'm thinking of getting a larger size wallet now.

I have the pochette and I just cant explain how much I love it!!! Plus the pochette looks much more elegant by far than the zippy wallet if you want to use it as a Clutch.

I have both Zippy and Pochette wallets (among other style LV wallets) but I use the Pochette more frequently. This style is by far my favorite. It's very easy to get in and out of and it's not huge (unlike Zippy) but fits a lot.:yes: I have two in multicolore and one in vernis.

My next purchase is the Mono Pochette wallet.:tup:

Good luck with your decision and please post pics when you get it!