Choosing a Sac de Jour size.....just can't decide.

MAGJES

O.G.
Dec 13, 2008
I am planning on purchasing my 1st Saint Laurent bag soon and have narrowed it down to these (3). Which would you go for? I would LOVE to hear opinions. I am aware the suede interior is not in two of these and the strap option is no biggie.

**I'm 5'7" and do not find the Celine Mini Luggage too big and think the Prade #2274 & Birkin 35 is the perfect size bag for me. Would the next size up be a better choice? The only problem with that is that the Croc Print is not available in that size.**

Grained Earth

Fog

Gray Croc

Larger Size - Grained Earth

The other bigger choice is the smooth Fog in the $3290 size.

I'm 5' 6" and I bought the small size. The strap option was a significant factor for me, but I also liked the look and the weight of this particular size option. I chose the smooth leather version because I normally prefer smoother leathers, but I have seen the grained ones in stores too, and I like those as well. If you don't like to baby your bags and scratches bother you, then you should probably go for the grained or croco leather.

The small smooth Fog is my favorite (among the choices above), then small grained Earth and then small grey croc.

I'm 5' 6" and I bought the small size. The strap option was a significant factor for me, but I also liked the look and the weight of this particular size option. I chose the smooth leather version because I normally prefer smoother leathers, but I have seen the grained ones in stores too, and I like those as well. If you don't like to baby your bags and scratches bother you, then you should probably go for the grained or croco leather.

The small smooth Fog is my favorite (among the choices above), then small grained Earth and then small grey croc.

Thanks so much for your input pond32. Very helpful!

The larger size is great for travel that could fit a small laptop, notepad and your essentials. I think of it as a briefcase or executive tote.

Thank you lovieluvslux. My daughter is pushing me for the larger size. This is good to know!

I think fog is the perfect neutral and I would go with the smooth leather as well. It's more sleek looking than the grained leather IMO.

Thank you for the advice on the smooth leather. I was thinking I needed to shy away from this choice due to scratching worries but I DO like the sleek look. I am now reconsidering!

Thank you!