Choosing a Gucci Shoe

rl333

Jan 17, 2018
Hi all! I received Gucci princetown loafers (black) and am debating exchanging for Brixton or Jordaan. People who own these shoes, is there a particular reason why you love one over the other? I'm assuming those with the loafers would say more practical for weather? I live in NYC, but I'm assuming you can wear the Princetown well into the fall and early spring anyway? I've never seen the Brixton folded down so I'm not sure if I'd ever wear those as a mule, I can also wear either to work given the office rules. Thank you all in advance!! Any other suggestions welcome!

I love them all! I have all three and all three styles are very comfortable. I wear my brown leather Jordaans the most because they are suitable for most seasons. I never wear the Brixtons folded. I have the light pink and wouldn’t want the back to get dirty. You can’t go wrong with any of the styles

I love them all as well. I do however like the Jordaan loafers better than the Brixton loafers. The Princetown loafers are amazing and so very comfortable. You can’t go wrong!

Reactions: rl333
Thanks for the responses, everyone!! With summer coming and feeling that I can wear these well into the fall in NYC, I went with the Princetowns in black. Love them and can’t wait to wear!

These look great! Very classic and versatile, I think you made a great choice. Looks like the fit is perfect. Can I ask how the sizing was for you? Did you feel you had some room up in the toebox?

These look great! Very classic and versatile, I think you made a great choice. Looks like the fit is perfect. Can I ask how the sizing was for you? Did you feel you had some room up in the toebox?

Thank you!! I’m usually a 9/9.5 and went with the 9.5. The toe box seems sort of rigid, but the salesperson did mention that they’ll stretch so I think they’re pretty true-to-size!