Choosing a bracelet

Which bracelet do you prefer

• Kelly double tour

• Pousse pousse

Results are only viewable after voting.

foxie-pooh

O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
I want something I can wear everyday as my signature with any kinds of outfit, casual or professional. Which one is the better choice? Kelly double tour or pousse pousse? FYI, I'm a guy with thin wrist, less than 7 inch in circumference. Thanks :flowers:

Kelly
046338CK89.jpg

Pousse
046345CK89.jpg

Personally I really like the kelly double tour. I have it in white and chocolate brown. But it can be a little bit annoying when wearing it with a shirt, so for you I voted for the pousse :love:

Voted for the Pousse-Pousse, because it can be adjusted a tad bigger in circumference (or so I remember reading somewhere). My new KDT is a bit tight fit and I'm thinking of getting a P-P next.

I love both, I don't think you can go wrong, but, for a guy with a thin wrist, I think I'd favor the more subtle of the 2, so, the pousse-pousse.

i vote for the pousse. i had the double tour and the bit that stuck out (a lot) bothered me, although i loved it. i think the pousse is great and understated. what about an etrivier btw? they're gorgeous and also understated.