Choose The One!

Well, I have met so many PF'rs and still have tons to go!

But my #1 person to meet is definately KELLYBAG!!! We speak so much over the phone going back and forth about colors and bags and family and so on and so on! I feel like there's a sister feeling in our friendship!

Where would the destiation be!!! PARIS!!! That way we can tear the mothership from the inside out!!!!! Oh god! dreams, dreams,...

There is no friggin' way I could pick one. I love all my girls on here, even the slutty ones like Grands Fonds, Avandome, Shopmom & Dressage.

I'd take you all out for *many* Martinis & Margaritas in a chic Chicago Restaurant and than spend $$$$$$ shoppin' at the Chicago Hermes with you.

I am very glad that I got to meet atleast one Hermes Lady, my semitic sistah; Jag!

Ooooh YEAH, Japster! I could go for some Martini's in a big glass with a whole lotta olives and then a trip through Hermes with a few empty credit cards and my PF friends! I am SO there!!!!!!

I can't possibly name just one: You're all special...I'll have to do like HG, make an open invitation to whoever comes to Rome, let me know....as there aren't many chances that I'll be hitting the US any time soon! Even though NYC is WAYYYY more glamorous than Rome !!;)

I'm meeting up w/ some wonderful ladies this weekend, moviegirl, Pazt, and PBC, and I want to meet so many others that are on this forum. I don't think I can only chose one. But I know the place though, I wish that everyone I meet we can go to the Paris Mothership together, it would be so much fun to share that experience w/ a Hermes loving friend!

I've met a couple of the fabulous ladies in this forum, but I would love to meet everyone else too! Let's all plan for Paris and as was mentioned above, storm the mothership! :graucho: