Choose me some Louboutins!

cara_m

Feb 26, 2008
I want a new pair of Louboutins...but I am not an expert on what is out there, so I hope you gals can help. I'd like the highest heel possible, and to show a bit of toe cleavage. I have black/red architeks (size 37.5) and want something as different to that as possible. Maybe patent? Though it would be cool to have something versatile to go with a few different outfits. These will be for evening wear. Any ideas? Thanks!

Pigalle 120s! They're high as the sky, show cleavage & they're super sexxy!

Here are mine....

CL_Pigalle120_BlackPatent_box-1.jpg

You'd have to try to boutiques to see what colors you can find. Also, they run tts, unlike most CLs.

You might want to check out the styles on NAP to see what you like. They seem to carry alot of the styles in 120 and 130. Even if you don't like the color, you might see a style you like and can find in a boutique. You also might want to call the new Las Vegas boutique. Per intel they have alot of styles and may have some of the higher heel heights.

laureen - Ach! They're gorgeous! Are they the Nude pinkish understone?

Thank you! I think so. I've never had nude patent before, so I'm not entirely sure (and the box says "cream" which I'm pretty sure is wrong). They don't seem quite as pink as my nude kid Declic, though. The lighting in the pictures isn't the best.

*edit* Ah, Kamilla just mentioned that they are the cream, which to me look like nude, but not as pink.

*edit* Hm, now that I look at them again, though, they do look nude to me, kind of beige-y with a pink undertone. I'll see if I can take better pictures.

Last edited:
Thank you! I think so. I've never had nude patent before, so I'm not entirely sure (and the box says "cream" which I'm pretty sure is wrong). They don't seem quite as pink as my nude kid Declic, though. The lighting in the pictures isn't the best.

*edit* Ah, Kamilla just mentioned that they are the cream, which to me look like nude, but not as pink.

*edit* Hm, now that I look at them again, though, they do look nude to me, kind of beige-y with a pink undertone. I'll see if I can take better pictures.

Laureen - LOL, you are funny !!.... they are lovely :drool:.... they are not the "nude" patent we all know, they are more beige, light like a coffee w/ lots of milk in it, that was the exact words from a SA at CL boutique LV :yes:

Laureen - LOL, you are funny !!.... they are lovely :drool:.... they are not the "nude" patent we all know, they are more beige, light like a coffee w/ lots of milk in it, that was the exact words from a SA at CL boutique LV :yes:

Haha, I love them either way, just wondering what the correct color is. They look more pink to me than they do in the pictures, and I posted better pics in the pictures thread.