Choose color of Vit Daino Small Hobo for me!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I am struggling to pick up the right color! I love both Red and Orange color of this Hobo..but can't decide.. Please help and advise. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Someone had posted a picture of the red one earlier on. It is gorgeous!!!

3. i have been asking this myself actually... i wonder if orange is more seasonal - someone please correct me if i'm wrong (i am really unsure about this); i think about Fall immediately when i see orange, but my friend would carry an orange handbag any season of the year though. with that, i'm leaning more towards the red... good luck! :biggrin:

4. I would have a hard time deciding between the orange and red. If the orange is the right color I could see it being used year 'round. I am drooling over a vitello shine hobo in the papaya color (I think it was actually a spring/summer release). I think too that the red is more cool, where the orange is more warm. I guess I am no help here.....

5. Red...tried it on and loved it! This is actually a very cool bag, and love the way it drops...super soft and comfy!

6. Here's my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Love, love, love it!! :P

7. Oh my...they're all beautiful.

8. ssc - is that the dark red (far left in the first pic) or the regular red (far right)?? either way, the color is gorgeous!!!

9. Regular red! What I love about the bag (in really any color) is that is is just plain and simple classic Prada. It is not a small bag, so it fits a great deal in it and fits really well under the arm.

10. oh boy! now i want this bag too... i'm in serious trouble!!!! :nuts:

11. I personally like the orange....

12. Orange!!

13. The red on the left most corner. Seen it and fell in love with it!

14. I vote red also. But I like all the colors, you displayed---why is it so hard to decide? :smile:.

15. I'll vote RED one too!!