CHOOSE A MUSE!!!! for me....

Which color would you choose?

• Orange

• White

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just a little update: I called the flagship YSL store in NYC today to get more info about Orange Muse. They said they think she should arrive in Aug. (which would be great) and that she's been ordered for ALL YSL stores (but no dept. stores).
I don't know if I can wait that long!

Just wanted to post in case anyone else was interested in her.

ALSO: we purchased a new digital camera today (to take the place of the one DH broke - it was okay though it was old) - so if anyone is interested in photo's of my chocolate or Ivory just let me know! : )

p.s. i'm 98% positive that Ivory is going back....

Beaux, I want pics of your new Ivory!!! Can we pls have a Choc/Ivory pic as well, side by side? :flowers: I'm still thinking of the Ivory in Large but very curious to see the orange, taupe as well as more pics of the red!

beauxgoris i am planning to pick up a chocolate muse for work and everyday bag tonight. I cannot resist the yummy choco color anymore.

Would be great if you could post some pics of your choco muse. Does it carry well with a 15" notebook? Do you think the muse would fit comfortably on the shoulder?

SerenitySue & Luna ~ Here you go. My Chocolate Muse is very broken in - vs. the Ivory which I have yet to use due to the fact that i'm probably sending her back.
I thought you'd like to see the photo's anyway! :heart:

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

Thanks so much for the pics, Beaux!!!:flowers:

Glad to see Choco is being well loved! I'm using mine the most too, out of my other bags. The ivory is pretty but seeing them together I think I've lost some of my keeness for it. The choco just looks so much nicer next to the ivory, plus the ivory would be more difficult to maintain. I'd worry the threads get dark! One thing I love about my Muse is that it's a bag I don't have to be particularly gentle with or mindful of. If I got the ivory, I could see it sitting in the dustbag most of the time, kinda like a white elephant, so to speak.

I'm still considering another Muse tho.. maybe the red but the taupe or khaki looks alright too. Need to see more pics first, I guess.

SerenitySue said:
Thanks so much for the pics, Beaux!!!:flowers:

Glad to see Choco is being well loved! I'm using mine the most too, out of my other bags. The ivory is pretty but seeing them together I think I've lost some of my keeness for it. The choco just looks so much nicer next to the ivory, plus the ivory would be more difficult to maintain. I'd worry the threads get dark! One thing I love about my Muse is that it's a bag I don't have to be particularly gentle with or mindful of. If I got the ivory, I could see it sitting in the dustbag most of the time, kinda like a white elephant, so to speak.

I'm still considering another Muse tho.. maybe the red but the taupe or khaki looks alright too. Need to see more pics first, I guess.

^^That's kind of were I am too. Since I have two Ediths (choco & whiskey) I really only need 2 Muses'. And since I adore my choco one - that means that Ivory will go back. If I could afford to keep her to use only a few times a year I would, but 2 Edith's and 2 Muses' (if I keep the Orange muse) just about kills my purse budget for the year!

I thought everyone would enjoy seeing her though as there aren't too many photo's of Ivory Muses' IRL on this forum.
:heart:

beauxgoris said:
SerenitySue & Luna ~ Here you go. My Chocolate Muse is very broken in - vs. the Ivory which I have yet to use due to the fact that i'm probably sending her back.
I thought you'd like to see the photo's anyway! :heart:

Thanks for the pictures beauxgoris!! YOur choco muse looks great! While mine is still brand new, i love it to bits!!!:love: :love:

I would say go for the orange as it looks like it will get more use.

I tried on the white one the other day at the store. Nice too. But you'll have to be extra careful with it. And imo, once you break into it and the threads get dirty, it doesnt look as nice anymore. The one that was on display was quite dirty.:hrmm: Just my two cents. Still, ivory is really classy, if you can baby it well for a long time to come.

luna_ said:
Thanks for the pictures beauxgoris!! YOur choco muse looks great! While mine is still brand new, i love it to bits!!!:love: :love:

I would say go for the orange as it looks like it will get more use.

I tried on the white one the other day at the store. Nice too. But you'll have to be extra careful with it. And imo, once you break into it and the threads get dirty, it doesnt look as nice anymore. The one that was on display was quite dirty.:hrmm: Just my two cents. Still, ivory is really classy, if you can baby it well for a long time to come.

^^I agree. I'm just too hard on my bags. I think my Ivory would get messed up (especially with rain and major snow that we have here) - it seems like the Orange is the better choice for my budget right now.