Choos on sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There's a fair number of Choos on sale on Saks.com

2. thanks for posting. I think this may be the first cut at 20% off. It will be interesting to see if the bags survive to make the additional cuts.

3. I am really surprised to see the Saba on sale.

4. You know...I wasn't really impressed with many of the cruise and ss08 bags that Choo had. I guess a lot of others were't either. I know some of the Choo girls liked the Saba, but I bet it gets down to 50% off...it is still available everywhere.

5. They are going pretty quickly... i bought the black mona, saba in chocolate leather, and the Morgan Shimmer Suede tote.

6. Does anyone know if the sand Maddy from cruise is on sale at Saks in-store? Saks.com does not have any Maddy's that I saw.

7. Uh oh... "my" sandals are on sale

8. Hi Hasty! How's the Morgan going for you?? :nuts:Did you get in on-line??

9. can someone post the link? i cant find the bags on sale. or are they all gone already?

10. Looks like they are all gone. They may have only put a few on the web site.

11. I ordered them online so I won't receive them until next friday :yes:

12. which sandals are you longing for? I have to tell you, I wore my new Anyas shopping yesterday and they are the most comfy sandals I have worn in a long time! These were so worth the price!:love: