Choo vs Louboutin

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So. I recently bought my first 3 pairs of Louboutins (online) and learned a lesson - what they say about Louboutins being small is TRUE. 2 of the 3 pairs just barely, barely fit me.

I am looking into this pair of Choos: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446361405&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492709243&bmUID=iIFg7Hd

I don't own any other Choos and am looking for comments on how they size. Small? Large? Narrow? I have wide feet - very wide. I am US 9. Can anyone - Choo experts? - comment on the sizing? Thanks!

PS. I love my Loubs, a lot, but I will be sizing up for the next pair. :smile:

2. I dont have any JCs - yet - but I do own 4 pairs of CLs and yes they do run small apart from one pair which are just made for my foot. I find it hard because I have a large foot and often have to go up making them sound larger than they are just to fit them. While I dont have any JCs I have tried several on in the store and they seem to be a larger more true to size make IMO. From the several pairs I tried anyway. I have just ordered a pair of JC boots and based on what I tried I got them in my normal size which I am hoping come today so I will come back and let you know how they go against my CLs!

3. choos pretty, much run the same as loubs, i had to go up 2 sizes to fit it. I'm the same as u, if you're a 9 try a 41.

4. for the 2 pair of sandal choos that I have I had to size 1 full size up from my US size, so it worked out to be the same as my CL size. HTH

5. In Choos I take one size up usually.

6. I have gone up a 1/2 size in my Choos.

7. OK, thanks for the info, I think I will definitely size up. I will also await your report, Jaime. Thank you!

8. i go up 1/2 size generally with all my JC ..the CL's on the other hand ..sizing is all over the place :P from 38 - 39.5 depending on style :smile:

9. Completely agree. I generally go 1/2 a size up in Choos, even though the last pair I bought were tts. However, my CLs are all different sizes lol.

10. i feel like designer shoes always run small..

11. To me, JC runs smaller than CL. I have two JC wedges, tried on a great variety of styles from strappy sandals to stillettos but I couldn't fit any of them unless I go a full size up from my true size. For CLs, I usually go TTS except the boots.

12. I have 4 JCs (all sandals), they all run TTS to 1/2 up. For me, CL runs all over the place.

13. Got my JC boots today and they are true to size although they will be going back because I don't like them on.

14. I had to go up 1/2 a size in my JC, from 37 to 37 1/2, while my VP run true to size to me

15. Weird! I find with Choos, I go between 38, 38.5 depending on the style