Choo Gilbert

mmmsc

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
Desperately looking for Jimmy Choo black suede GILBERT pump in 38.5. I see Shirise had these on sale, but alas only have size 40 left. NEED THIS SHOE! Anyone have any Jimmy Choo sources besides the usual suspects - Nordstrom, Neiman, Saks?
Also anyone who has this how does the shoe run exactly? I wear 38.5 in CL and Manolo and Chanel so thinking 38.5 in this pump? Cannot find the black suede, but want it very badly. Thanks for any advice/tips.

it runs US TTS.

Depends on what your CL shoe is... I'm guessing that it's more of a newer style that's why it runs the same as your MB and Chanel shoes which are usually consistent in sizing.

So I would go for 38.5 for you.

CEC.LV4eva said:
it runs US TTS.

Depends on what your CL shoe is... I'm guessing that it's more of a newer style that's why it runs the same as your MB and Chanel shoes which are usually consistent in sizing.

So I would go for 38.5 for you.

I'm interested in these too. Whats the heel height on these?

Got the 38.5 in black patent and it was about 1/2 size too big (i could put a finger in the back). My heel and actually my whole foot is narrow, so this affects it. Now going to trade for size 38. Argh.
Heel height is I think 3 3/4" Not sky high (i.e. for me anyting over 4" means unable to walk far), but yet still very flattering to the leg.