Choo Gilbert

mmmsc

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
USA
Desperately looking for Jimmy Choo black suede GILBERT pump in 38.5. I see Shirise had these on sale, but alas only have size 40 left. NEED THIS SHOE! Anyone have any Jimmy Choo sources besides the usual suspects - Nordstrom, Neiman, Saks?
Also anyone who has this how does the shoe run exactly? I wear 38.5 in CL and Manolo and Chanel so thinking 38.5 in this pump? Cannot find the black suede, but want it very badly. Thanks for any advice/tips.

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
it runs US TTS.

Depends on what your CL shoe is... I'm guessing that it's more of a newer style that's why it runs the same as your MB and Chanel shoes which are usually consistent in sizing.

So I would go for 38.5 for you.

lolaluvsu

But it's so pretty
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
Los Angeles
CEC.LV4eva said:
it runs US TTS.

Depends on what your CL shoe is... I'm guessing that it's more of a newer style that's why it runs the same as your MB and Chanel shoes which are usually consistent in sizing.

So I would go for 38.5 for you.
I'm interested in these too. Whats the heel height on these?

mmmsc

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
USA
Got the 38.5 in black patent and it was about 1/2 size too big (i could put a finger in the back). My heel and actually my whole foot is narrow, so this affects it. Now going to trade for size 38. Argh.
Heel height is I think 3 3/4" Not sky high (i.e. for me anyting over 4" means unable to walk far), but yet still very flattering to the leg.