Choo Arad & Troy Python clutches at half price!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies!

I usually post in the Chanel forum but last Friday I came across three Jimmy Choo python clutches that were at half price! I figure that someone in the Choo sub-forum might be interested in them!

One clutch was the Arad Purple Python - orig. $2525 - now $1262.50

The other was the Troy Plum Python - orig $2125 - now $1062.50. (Even though the name is Plum it looks maroon in person.)

We only shot one good pic of the Arad clutch. I believe they also have the Arad one available in the Green/Brown colors?

If you are a serious buyer, PM me for the store info. The store said that sale bags are final sale so there are no returns.

Attached Files:

2. Oh...love it! I saw this bag (Arad) IRL and it is gorgeous. But I am on a serious ban and am going to SF in about a week and want to be able to shop a little, so I am going to pass...but you python girls go ahead and fight over these!

3. Ooh, thanks for sharing! I think there are some authentic python pieces on ebay right now, too.

4. Gorgeous bag!

5. Gorgeous, but I just bought an anaconda mahala at woodbury so no new purchases till the sales in June.

6. Hmm...safer to buy from a Jimmy Choo boutique, I would think?!

The items on ebay don't even compare to these bags!

I'm trying to talk myself out of buying them.....!

7. Thanks for sharing!! Appreciate it!:tup:

8. Wow! Thanks for sharing!