chokichoki's collection (and new PCE Purchases!!)

Your Coach collection is amazing! I especially love your shoes!!! I aldo have the legacy scarf also. I tie it around my neck by folding it in half like a triangle then rolling it up.it can be tied around the neck once or wrapped around twice and it looks really cute that way. You can also use it as a headband or again folded like a triangle, as a head scarf.

Don't get rid of your Legacy scarf! I have one and I use it diagonally and tie it in a bow. You can also tie it in a half bow (only 1 loop) and let the tail hang down for some bags, for example, I do that on my Ergo Hobo - I will have to get you some pics.

Omg, may I please ask where did you get those blue coach wedges? Thats the first time I've seen them adn I am totally inlove! I love everything you have!

Hello... I love those too! I saw them today at Bloomingdales. Bloomies is in the mist of their private sale so you might be able to get 15% off or $25 of. You might have to call them and see.

Wow what a collection! Dude... Which Comic-Con are you going to? I went to my first one ever this year in New York... It's nice to see a fellow comic nerd here in the forums! ;)