Choker necklace trend!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    Chokers seem to be huge in East Coast! I'm seeing lots of leather ones, chains and all the metals. Even open collars. Anyone have a favorite that they would like to share photos of? I need to buy one soon!

missmetal likes this.
  2. I am guessing you mean chokers? I am so excited that they are back!! There's a definite 90s feel to everything and I'm loving it. I've always liked small, dainty necklaces so layering them with the choker is a personal favorite!

image.jpeg

Kendie26 likes this.
  3. Yes! I should have written chokers. Will try to edit!

sbuxaddict likes this.
  4. I wish I was a fan of these, but I'm not! I hate having things close to my neck, even tee shirts. This woman that I work with has a marquise diamond on a choker chain... so pretty.

5. chopard-diamond-choker-necklace-79-3696-2.jpg

6. Love chokers/collars!
    Diamond collar.JPG Tiffany collar.jpg

travelgal16 likes this.
  7. Beautiful sky queen!

skyqueen likes this.
  8. So pretty! Great on others, though, not for me, just for disliking the sensation of close-fitting at neckline.

skyqueen likes this.