choices.................?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. what would you chose: a 25cm kelly or a 28 cm plume in a great leather/color?

2. for me to reply, honey, more information please.
    lifestyle, wardrobe shades and hues, student, sahm, profession, and what must you carry with you?
    angie

3. love the color and leather. i work -executive. wardrobe very plain with a few brights on top: cool colors like pink, purple, green and blue. this would be a fun running around or night time purse.

4. Definitely Kelly! I like the Plume but for dressing up, even though it's semi casual, I would always pick a Kelly.

5. Given the above, I would vote Kelly but the 25 size is usually too small for me and I would only use it for dressy occasions.

6. I'd say get the 28cm plume, more versatile.

7. I'm going to go with the Plume.....this bag is something a little different and fun! Plus, you can stash more inside than the 25cm Kelly. And THIS from a die-hard Kelly Girl!!!!!!

8. 25 kelly for night/dressy occasions. plume for day. exotics look hot in the smaller kelly!

9. I like the Kelly 25 in box or exotics, in sellier. Mostly for evening. The Plume 28 in so versatile and can go from day into evening.

10. I would say the Plume. A 28 Plume is not very big, but really fits alot, and is such a versatile bag!! It's not an icon like a Kelly, but it should be!

11. agreed!

12. For night, a kelly
    for day running around, the plume.

13. Kelly :yes:Always!!!

14. I'd get a kelly...just a bit larger. I've seen tons of people, who wear a kelly everyday...and it always looks great.

15. The 25 cm Kelly defintiely speaks either young and cute or night and dressy depending on the leather/color.

Get the Plume in chevre, box, or an exotic and it can go day or evening...