Chocolate Zoe lovers! 8/20 is our day!

September24

Je m'aime
Dec 26, 2008
Just got back from my outlet, got my black leather Zoe and a cute siggy cosmetic bag AND the SA told me that the Chocolate leather Zoe will be a part of the new floorset on the 20th. She said they have some in the store right now but they are still full price and they will be put out on the 20th of August. She told me to call that morning and she can hold one for me! Yes! Early Christmas present for me.:nuts:

I thought I saw a bunch of them when Zoe first hit mass amount at the outlets. I did see a rare patent chocolate leather once at the outlets but passed. Iregret passing on that one. I hope they have those with the next floor set.

I thought I saw a bunch of them when Zoe first hit mass amount at the outlets. I did see a rare patent chocolate leather once at the outlets but passed. Iregret passing on that one. I hope they have those with the next floor set.

see i know i was not really crazy - I saw them too when they frist came to the outlet and I let them pass and I could kick myself now -

Yeah, I was confused by this as well. I thought I had missed the boat with the large chocolate Zoe so I ordered one on ebay and paid double what they'll be in the outlet. It has the outlet bullseye stamp thing. I wish I would have waited but they were getting so scarce on ebay, I caved. Hindsight is 20/20!

My large and XL editorial are the same leather with the same beautiful hot pink lining. Only difference is the size!

It looks like I will have to break my ban again. I have been waiting a long time for this bag and I am hoping they release the siggie too. Honestly I may wait until after the 20th since the prices of the other colors came down so quickly.

There has been a large chocolate signature Zoe at the Jeffersonville OH outlet the last few times I was there. It's been about a week and a half since the last time I went though.