Chocolate So Kelly is here! (pix)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Got her last Wednesday and finally got around to take some pix. I'm very excited about this bag, very casual & easy to use. I'm actually not a fan of brown, but after seeing the picture of this color on the runway I was sold.

So Kelly 26cm Tote - Chocoate / Togo / PHW

Measures approx. 10.5 x 5 x 14 (Turn your 35cm Birkins side ways, it's a tad bigger than that). Initially when I heard it's 26cm I thought it would be too small, but I was so in love with so I decided to give it a go anyways, I'm very pleased that is is not small at all, it's the perfect size (I'm 5'10.) :yes:

Two inside pockets, with one zipper, one without. Easy to reach in for your stuff. Light weight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:yahoo:

2. Feel the same way about brown and totally agree that in this bag it looks beautiful! Congrats!

3. YAY, poptarts! we need action pics from you! soo pretty!

4. poptarts - Congrats!! She's a beauty!!

Would you mind passing on measurements for the shoulder drop? Would love some action pics. :yes:

5. congrats! i would love to see some action shots

6. Gorgeous! Enjoy!!!!!!!!

7. fantastic, looks stunning. Congartulation

8. Congrats on the Kelly SO! The more I see this bag, the more I love it :heart:

9. poptarts, Congrats!
    It's a great bag. :smile:

10. Congratulations!!! Great bag. Would love to see some modeling shots to see how it looks on someone other than a runway model.

11. Modeling shots? Pretty Please?

Congrats on such an instant classic!

12. congrats.....
    yes.... modeling pic please.

13. poptarts, Congratulations!! Amongst the request for modeling pictures, would it be possible to see the inside of this bag.....pockets, etc??

Is this pretty Kelly lined in chevre??

14. Congrats Poptarts!!

15. Congratulations, we are twins! I love this bag.