Chocolate? (pleated satchel related)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All-

I know we sometime think of what color we WISH they had made, but I am wondering why no chocolate/mohogany/walnut for the pleated satchel.

What color do you wish you could buy (outside the current colors)?

2. I wish they would've made that Atlantic color-turquoise (like the lily) in this pleated ergo satchel... that would've been BEAUTIFUL (in either patent OR leather!... YUM!)

3. A bright and happy patent yellow! I am on a yellow kick (again)!:smile:

4. I wish Coach would make any bag in a forest green and charcoal gray leather. ​

5. ITA! I have been searching for a patent yellow bag/clutch for weeks! I'm so craving it! The pleated satchel would look really cute in yellow!:heart:

6. All great suggestions ladies!

7. Mazie May, I totally agree with you. YELLOW. I am on such a yellow kick right now. I would love to have any coach bag in yellow, especially if its in patent.

8. I would love a grass green one!

9. Red leather (not patent) and turquoise leather, and walnut or whiskey leather. I would have purchased any (or maybe all!) of those. I like the pleated satchel a lot but am not wild about any of the colors.

10. They definately should have done it in that teal that the new Bridget is in - that would be gorgeous - also the sunflower.