Chocolate or Cognac Spy?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
?

Which Spy color do you prefer?

1. Chocolate

2. Cognac

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I got rid of my Cognac spy because I thought I wanted the chocolate spy. Now that the cognac is gone and I have the chocolate spy, I miss the cognac. Which color do you prefer?

2. I too had the Large Cognac, I was told that it was rare so I held on to it. To tell you the truth I really was not 100% in love with it, I didn't care for the color (orangey) AND the fading part, even though I know it was intentionally done and the lambskin felt too thin and sagged terribly. Anyway, I finally got rid of it because the "secret compartment" detached, the screw broke off!:wtf: I bought it at Neimans so, I returned it and they credited my acct. because they could'nt repair it or give me a replacement, since it's no longer available. I was left with my black Spy but since I'm so in love with the Spy bags I wanted another one....like magic I saw the Chocolate Spy for sale on the Marketplaza! :nuts:....It was love at first sight! I compared it to my black Spy, the rich Chocolate color just put my plain black Spy to shame, so I got rid of the black! Now I have the beautiful Chocolate Spy and just recently purchased the Zucca Spy.:love:

3. I havent seen either one IRL... but from pics the Cognac is absolutely gorgeous! I love how it fades and gets character. Makes that much more special when you break it in. IMO

4. Cognac!!!:love:

5. Chocolate I prefer, but both are gorgeous.

6. I have chocolate spy and i absolutely love it! The colour is so rich and delicious :smile:

7. i prefer the cognac! :heart:

8. I have the chocolate and love, love, love it!

9. Cognac. I love the color.

10. I hemmm and hawww for a long while between cognac and chocolate because of the fading on the cognac. Ultimately I found the chocolate a tad too dark for me and went with the cognac despite the fading. I don't regret it at all and believe it or not I actually like the slight fading.

11. Chocolate, I just love the color.

12. ahhh!!!! the poll is exactly 50-50 right now. here are pics of the cognac (i don't have this any more) and of the chocolate.:confused1:

cognacspy.jpg choco.jpg
  13. Cognac! I have one, and it's absolutely stunning! :0)

14. i am biased, i recently bought a choco brown so i say choco brown :smile:

15. i prefer chocolate!
    it fits better with suits for work i think!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice