Chocolate Nikki, Stingray MAM, and is my Glazed Espresso MAM a Berry MAB?!?!?

xoxomandylyn

♥
May 24, 2008
Okay please forgive my idiocy but I have never seen glazed espresso OR berry leather IRL... so when my "glazed espresso MAM" came from revolve today, and I pulled out this fine specimen... something just didn't look right. It doesn't look like glazed espresso to me, it looks like BERRY? And I am certain it is an MAB, although my white MAB I used to have seemed bigger than this. But it measures over 14 inches across! So it has to be, right? Did I get a Berry MAB?!??!?!

And, my chocolate nikki from SDO came today. I LOVE IT. My only problem? It came with a VERY noticable scratch on the front of it. I know chocolate leather scratches SUPER easily, but usually buffs out. Well, no amount of buffing is going to take this scratch out. What should I do????? Will SDO replace it for me, or will that "scratches are normal!" tag that they slap on RMs now prevent that? I'm really upset because I adore the bag.

And lastly my stingray MAM also came today! It's such a different bag! It's really neat. The leather trim I would say is the Mocha leather. Divine. The rest of the bag is hard to describe, it's slighty soft/fuzzy to the touch, almost like a suede? Brown with gold flecks.

So here we have it! Please help me ID my old school mystery bag from Revolve!

100_0972.jpg

100_0973.jpg

100_0974.jpg

No Flash on this one:
100_0985.jpg

Come on, would glazed espresso SMOOSH like this???????? Not from what I have seen? So is it berry? *gasp*
100_0975.jpg

I don't know what it is BUT I love it!!!! Sorry about your choco nikki. Have you emailed CS yet? They are usually pretty quick w/ their replies. Can't wait to see other pics!

LOL Desi I knew it!!!!!!! I'm super excited but at the same time kinda bummed because I totally wanted the glazed espresso MAM lol! This doesn't bother me like my white MAB did, I think because it is SOOOOOOOOO ungodly smooshy that it doesn't feel bulky at all, ya know? My white MAB was like a box!