Chocolate heaven made of tPF love...

i dun realise the cabat in classic color will be extraordinary beautiful until i saw your pix, its gorgeous and u wear it very well. i love how u dress her up, brilliant!

Thanks so much, LV-PRADAfanatic, oj_lo, and mistikat!!

Oh, mistikat, thanks for stopping by! I'm happy to be your bag sister and can't wait to see your reveal!!

I've been carrying it everyday, non stop for two and a half weeks now, and can honestly say I don't really need any more bags (thus will focus on accessories and jewelry, LOL).
2009-07-02 ebano mini cabat car portrait resized.jpg

Mid-, I am late to your reveal, but I am so happy to see your beautiful new Cabat! It is perfect, and perfect for you! I love it with your green TB, and of course the ottone TPF bracelet!

attachment.php

(By the way, a very belated thank you for your birthday message!)

I hope I get to see you and your lovelies in NYC again soon!

J, you are so good, though I don't have coupons indiennes (I think it's doloresmia who rocks it), I do have bolduc and indeed paired them already as my office is a fridge and I use my shawl all year long.
ETA: Yep, it was indeed her!!
View attachment 817952

I have the bolduc shawl and I am loving your mini cabat, it really doesnt look mini at all!!:smile: I liked when you said it makes you not consider any other bags, I like that train of thought!! I would be happy with that also!!:nuts:

Mid-
Lovely, lovely, lovey ~
It's such a beautiful bag...
Very nice color...

May I ask how much did you pay for it?
Is this from the current season?
I really consider it to my BV collection.
Do you feel any trouble without having a zipper on top of this bag?
Thanks for your opinion. :wlae:

Thank you so much, bextasy, capulet, Sammyjoe, AMJ, and GTOFan!:ty:

capulet!! ~~waving vigorously~~ Yes, I'm using the mini with the TB and the ottone today and it's indeed perfect!:biggrin: Hope all is well with you and see you again in the city soon!!

Sammyjoe, we are shawl twins? Lovely! The chocolate bolduc lured me to the H, which I never thought I'd step into. I do love my shawl dearly and it's great with the mini. I feel so lucky to find it.:heart:

AMJ, I can not recommend cabat enough! and I never thought I'd go for a cabat (see the pattern here? LOL). I got it at the bay practically brand new from a PFer. It's from the 2008 production, and the original price was 3,400usd plus tax and shipping, but I got a very very veeerrry good deal. The open top gives me more pros than cons. It's so easy to get things in and out! When standing (it still stands well) the top opens nicely if you separate the handles, and closes if you cross the handles. When hand/arm carried, the centers of the top close together. And the top gets pretty much all closed when shoulder carried. It flopped down in a car yesterday but nothing came out as it almost hugged the contents with the help of the handles weight. I've always loved basket/tote type bags, so this is like the ultimate (and perfect) bag for me.:tender:

Mid - I love your TB in green! I'd love to find one of those!
I just had a thought about closing the top of a cabat. Since you already have your beautiful bracelet on the handle, you could run the bracelet around the handle on the other side of the bag, and kind of have a closure!! Cool!

Kassandra., you know what? I received the mini nicely protected in a plastic bag that says "******":nuts:. Now that was perfect too!!:biggrin: PS: I learnt that ****** is another bay seller and also a PFer.
2009-06-17 3 ****** resized.jpg

annie, I'd love to see your cabat with your TB! Please post pics!!

bags4fun, great minds think alike! I've tried the bracelet to tuck the handles together and it works pretty nicely. Now I need another one in peltro (the next tPF SO maybe? hint hint?) so I can cover gold and silver!

Thanks, Cate14!! Your ebano large veneta is gorgeous too and looks fantastic on you!!

Hi Mid- super-duper late to the reveal but I must say W-O-W!! :nuts: I am so happy for you... it looks so yummy and perfect on you!

Funny I was researching cabats lately and came across old threads where you were contemplating the cabat but said it would never be for you.... and now :love:

Congrats!! :flowers: