Chocolate GST at NM!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Up for grabs for anyone who may be looking

Chocolate GST from Fall 2006 Collection for $1895

Call Lisa Hamlin at (248) 635-8442 if you are interested!:flowers:

EDIT on the price!!! $1895!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Is that the price after the increase? That is a big jump!

3. I thought so too. Not sure- she did warn me that a lot of the bags i was interested in had gone up in price. I just emailed her back to ask about the price. Will let you know.

4. IT'S $1895

She realized that she sent me the wrong price. Phew. Now I might want it- before I thought, NO WAY, but now, it's looking a whole lot better:graucho:

5. oh man, i want it so badly, but i'm on a purse BAN by DH. :sad:

6. I'm tempted! Please get it soon so I don't get it.

7. jag - you should SO get this one! It is lined in leather and the brown is more of a milk chocolate brown than a dark brown. Go, go, go!!

8. Lined in leather?? Now I'm real tempted! Jaq if you don't hurry I might snatch it.

9. What a beautiful find!
    How much will it be with the price increase?

10. I think because it's a 2006 style the price increase won't affect it. $1850 was the price of the chocolate leather-lined GST last year (the classic caviar GSTs with fabric interior were $1650 at that time), and it sounds like NM/Chanel is going to honor it the $1850 price!

11. i thought I saw the 1895 price for GST all this year already.

12. 1895$ is for caviar, the leather lined as Roey said is a lambskin.

13. Do you know if it is silver or gold hardware?

Thanks!

14. Silver

15. I wish Roey- but I can't get it. I just got into trouble:whistle:. So anyone who wants this baby, hurry while she is still there!!!!