Chocolate Fix in perfumes

1. What perfumes have you tried that have a great chocolate scent?TIA

2. aqualina chocolate lovers
    theirry mugler's angel (if the patchuli works with you instead of against you like it does on me)

:smile:

3. I love Aqualina! I can't wear TM, so disappointed. It doesn't smell right on me!

4. i can't wear TM either. so sad.

angel is like that old nursery rhyme: when its good, it's very very good, but when it's bad its AWFUL...

5. i adore TM angel innocent. works amazing for me. give it a try, less harsh than the original

6. The Body Shop Amorito, warm dark chocolat

7. I adore TM Angel and Angel Innocent is great if I feel the chance of a migraine coming. But Aqualina seems to make the closest to chocolate scent.

8. Comptoir Sud Pacifique- Amour de Cacao :love:

9. Fresh used to make a chocolate scented line, but I don't know if they discontinued it. Their Milk body lotions come in a chocolate scent.

10. any of the chocolate scents from jacqua mmmm they smell so good they make me hungry! lol

11. Serendipitous makes an amazing chocolate fragrance. It's true chocolate--delish! Comptoir Sud Pacifique also makes a good one--Amor de Cacao--to me, it smells like shortbread and those chocolate oranges you whack open.

12. Serendipitous is my all-time favorite chocolate scent, it's amazing! :love:

13. Jaqua products always smell so yummy. I have the 3 pack of Buttercream, Peach Parfait and Chocolate, and they all smell amazing!!!

14. I love TM Angel Innocent its yummy!! I agree its not as intense as the original!

15. Mat with chocolate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice