Chocolate Fetish Overload - 2007 Brownie Batter GGH and SGH + Brown bbag family PICS

missty4

Sofa King Banned(jk)
Jan 19, 2009
After luckily finding a 2007 Mogano SGH Part Time last year (that was mislabeled as current season Chataigne), I swore that I would never let the pile of fudgey deliciousness go unless I find a 2007 Mogano GGH PT to replace her.

As luck would have it, I hit the gold jackpot! When it arrived, it was beautiful just as I expected! The giant gold hardware stood out like little golden foil wrapped chocolates, swimming in luscious, melty mogano chocolate leather. :drool:

IMG_7595.jpg

IMG_7591.jpg

IMG_7592.jpg

IMG_7639.jpg

IMG_7562.jpg

IMG_7640.jpg

The gold was stunning against the mogano leather. It was a perfect match. But, I had to make a decision between SGH and GGH and I can't help but feel attachment to SGH.

The GGH combination stood out more than SGH, no doubt. Even BF liked the GGH more. I even have to admit that I would pick GGH over SGH on first glance.

IMG_7847.jpg

IMG_7848.jpg

IMG_7850.jpg

IMG_7852.jpg

IMG_7854.jpg

IMG_7857.jpg

IMG_7858.jpg

IMG_7859.jpg

The leather on the front of the GGH was more glossy/goobier than the SGH. Which is probably the side that counts since it would face out when carried.

But I loved the butt of the SGH more as it had incredible glossy, rumply melt-in-your-mouth chocolate leather (maxxout can you attest to this oh judge-o-butts).
onion_msn_smilies-15.gif
And that, along with it being my first mogano, came into play to be the one to stay. Is it crazy to keep a bag based on it's butt?!
cebollita_animated_onion-07.gif
Even though the other combination was more eye-appealing?? Like some butt secret hidden from the world and out of general view. Who would know other than the owner?

IMG_7867.jpg

IMG_7860.jpg

GGH making friends with SGH

IMG_7864.jpg

getting close

IMG_7862.jpg

and after chummy for a short few days, their kiss goodbye
onion_msn_smileys-25.gif

Last edited:
So in heavily-practiced tradition, I took more pictures you can ever need of a bag before I shipped it off to it's new happy owner. Fond memories, and something to look at to remember by.

Meet the Browns (minus one)

IMG_7868.jpg

IMG_7869.jpg

IMG_7870.jpg

IMG_7871.jpg

IMG_7876.jpg

2007 Mogano GGH/SGH PT, 2007 Vert Fonce GGH PT, 2009 Noix GGH PT

with all the other brown/gold, seems like the logical choice?

"Is it crazy to keep a bag based on it's butt?!"

I am guilty of this. So I would say no, LOL, it is not crazy, bless our butt lovin Bal hearts!

missty, adore your photos as always, especially the coastal shot, I do that with the sleeves on my jackets too.

Hope your day is good!

hi livia! It is ooey-gooey melty
onion_msn_smilies-06.gif

hiya butt-lover! I guess we're more of a butt-girl than a boob-girl, LoveHandbags!
onion_msn_smilies-05.gif
My hands get cold so easily yet I don't have gloves. So we make gloves out of our jacket sleeves :biggrin: Also, feel sheepish that you quoted my horrible usage of a contraction. I hate rereading things when I'm tired, noticing that I used it's/its incorrectly
onion_gifs_emoticons-25.gif

xoxomint - thanks for stopping by!
onion_msn_smileys-07.gif
it's their last group shot

Ohh the chocolatey goodness! I'm drooling all over. The leather looks incredible on all of them!
So funny to read that you made up your mind based on the butt shot. :lol: Kudos to you for making a tough decision between the GGH and the SGH. But looks like you've got some fond memories with your Mogano SGH and now you can make even more memories with your first Mogano! ;)

By the way, those icons are adorable. :biggrin: