Chocolate Edith

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Does anyone have a picture of the Edith in the new chocolate color? I missed it during the five minutes NM had it on their site, but I am dying to see it! If you have one, please post it. :biggrin:

ETenebris said:
Does anyone have a picture of the Edith in the new chocolate color? I missed it during the five minutes NM had it on their site, but I am dying to see it! If you have one, please post it. :biggrin:

I saw it on NM and it was gorgeous!! I wish I would have pre-ordered that one instead of the whiskey. I saw some pics of the whiskey on eBay and it looks really orange. :sad2: I have the chocolate spy and the choc edith looked like the same color....that's why I didn't get it. I think you'll be very happy....the color suits the bag very well.

I have seen multiple photos of the whiskey, and it looks really nice from what I can tell. Not so orange, but a reddish-brown. There will be a turquoise soon, as well. If the chocolate comes up again anywhere, someone please snag a photo!

Attachments

• Chloe Compilation.jpeg
    Chloe Compilation.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 49
ETenebris said:
I have seen multiple photos of the whiskey, and it looks really nice from what I can tell. Not so orange, but a reddish-brown. There will be a turquoise soon, as well. If the chocolate comes up again anywhere, someone please snag a photo!

i still like the whiskey better and thank goodness i ordered it, seems like its going to be hot

spiralsnowman said:
It looks so cool in the light blue! I never pictured the bag in that color... I wonder if Chloe makes a Paddington in turquoise too?

Not that I know of, but they did the light (jeans moyen) blue...

Attachments

• Chloe Blue outside 3.jpg
    Chloe Blue outside 3.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 39
wickedassin said:
I don't "get" why the Edith is so "hot"--but that turquoise is beautiful!

I think it's because it's so "everybag"...but by Chloe! It's a lot simpler than the Paddington, more of a work bag shape. I was just drawn to it as soon as I saw it. Trying to decide if I need a second color, and which one to buy next!