Chocolate Edith

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone have a picture of the Edith in the new chocolate color? I missed it during the five minutes NM had it on their site, but I am dying to see it! If you have one, please post it. :biggrin:

2. I saw it on NM and it was gorgeous!! I wish I would have pre-ordered that one instead of the whiskey. I saw some pics of the whiskey on eBay and it looks really orange. :sad2: I have the chocolate spy and the choc edith looked like the same color....that's why I didn't get it. I think you'll be very happy....the color suits the bag very well.

3. I have seen multiple photos of the whiskey, and it looks really nice from what I can tell. Not so orange, but a reddish-brown. There will be a turquoise soon, as well. If the chocolate comes up again anywhere, someone please snag a photo!

Chloe Compilation.jpeg

4. i still like the whiskey better and thank goodness i ordered it, seems like its going to be hot

5. It looks so cool in the light blue! I never pictured the bag in that color... I wonder if Chloe makes a Paddington in turquoise too?

6. is the edith's leather like the paddington or smoother less pebblier as it seems in the photos?

7. Not that I know of, but they did the light (jeans moyen) blue...

Chloe Blue outside 3.jpg
  8. I don't "get" why the Edith is so "hot"--but that turquoise is beautiful!

9. I think it's because it's so "everybag"...but by Chloe! It's a lot simpler than the Paddington, more of a work bag shape. I was just drawn to it as soon as I saw it. Trying to decide if I need a second color, and which one to buy next!

10. lol i'm just the opposite i love the edith actually more and more each time i see pics of it :love::love::love: but i am not to fond of the turquoise...

11. Your puppy is SO cute!!!