Chocolate Edith from NM

love said:
Very nice! I think the chocolate color is beautiful! Congrats on getting it early!

Thanks everybody!:P
You know I just ordered it about 3 weeks ago in the NM catalog. I am really surprised that I got it and got it so fast, go figure.

Ack! :love: :love: :love: I love it!! I like it better than the Whiskey and managed to snag a chocoloate from the NM site this morning. After seeing your photos, I can't wait until it arrives next week!! You look so good carrying it; it is such a great look in this color. Congrats and thanks so much for sharing with us!

Congrats! I always thought this bag was cute, and the more I see it the more I like it. I saw a turquoise one on ebay the other day... I :love: it in that color especially. The only way I'll ever get my hands on one in Canada is if NAP get them in stock.

OMG! I just had to wipe the drool off my keyboard...I swear to god..this forum is making me worse..I now must have this bag in ...only....at least...2 colors...aaaarrgghhhh!
Thanks sssssssooooo much for the pics-I only love it more....I must sell a bag so my hubby doesnt kill me!(I have a feeling I am gonna be BADDDD!!!!!!hee!hee!).......LOVE THIS BAG!