Chocolate Edith from NM

Savannah

Feb 13, 2006
My chocolate Edith is here from Neiman Marcus. I was quite shocked since I wasn't expecting it until the end of April. Anyway, it's was a NICE surprise:love: , I really like this color. Let me know what you gals think?
First picture taken without flash, it's true to the choco color. Second with flash.

Attachments

• IMG_4081.JPG
    IMG_4081.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4082.JPG
    IMG_4082.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_4090.JPG
    IMG_4090.JPG
    189.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4092.JPG
    IMG_4092.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4099.JPG
    IMG_4099.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 65
It was love at first sight! I was kinda worried due to all the other negative feedbacks so I wasn't expecting much. But once I got it out of the box, I was in love. I haven't actually used it yet, but so far so good!

Savannah912 said:
It was love at first sight! I was kinda worried due to all the other negative feedbacks so I wasn't expecting much. But once I got it out of the box, I was in love. I haven't actually used it yet, but so far so good!
Oh, and no you cannot carry it ove the shoulder. My 4 year can, but not me, and I have normal shoulders.

Wow - what a beautiful bag. I love that first photo that you posted!!!

I'm also waiting for the chocolate to come in from NM - I ordered both the whiskey and chocolate to compare colors.

Boy what a hard decision!!!

Congrats Savannah! You are having one heck of a week- so jealous! The Edith looks gorgeous- its starting to grow on me again- Uh Oh!

Enjoy- its really beautiful in the chocolate!