Chocolate Edith from NM

Savannah

Feb 13, 2006
My chocolate Edith is here from Neiman Marcus. I was quite shocked since I wasn't expecting it until the end of April. Anyway, it's was a NICE surprise:love: , I really like this color. Let me know what you gals think?
First picture taken without flash, it's true to the choco color. Second with flash.

Attachments

USCgerl

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
OMG that's what I'm getting on Saturday! I can't wait! What do you think about the bag? Is it worth the money?

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
SAKS SUCKS! I am still waitlisted...eeeeerrrrrrrrrr!Another forum member called me today and has 2 whiskeys on the way!My luck..I am going to meet her and buy it!

Savannah

Feb 13, 2006
It was love at first sight! I was kinda worried due to all the other negative feedbacks so I wasn't expecting much. But once I got it out of the box, I was in love. I haven't actually used it yet, but so far so good!

Savannah

Feb 13, 2006
Jill said:
oooh ! I WANT IT!!!! It looks alot like the whiskey..is it the pics???
Jill, the one is the chocolate color, with the flash, it does look kind of like the whisky.

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Would you be a doll and post a pic of you wearing it on your shoulder...or in your hand....!!!?I like to see the proportions!

Savannah

Feb 13, 2006
Savannah912 said:
It was love at first sight! I was kinda worried due to all the other negative feedbacks so I wasn't expecting much. But once I got it out of the box, I was in love. I haven't actually used it yet, but so far so good!
Oh, and no you cannot carry it ove the shoulder. My 4 year can, but not me, and I have normal shoulders.

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
You are so lucky-Congrats..its so beautiful! I cant wait to get my hands on an Edith! DROOL!

Savannah

Feb 13, 2006
Jill, I'll take more pictures just for you. Have to tell you, LOVE your Chanel tote!!!

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
Wow - what a beautiful bag. I love that first photo that you posted!!!

I'm also waiting for the chocolate to come in from NM - I ordered both the whiskey and chocolate to compare colors.

Boy what a hard decision!!!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
Congrats Savannah! You are having one heck of a week- so jealous! The Edith looks gorgeous- its starting to grow on me again- Uh Oh!

Enjoy- its really beautiful in the chocolate!

Daisy

Oct 18, 2005
Oh my dear heavens. That is BEAUTIFUL!! Why-oh-why did I cancel mine??????