Chocolate Crash WTM/WTMidi Bespoke!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok Ladies......I'm sprinkling my pixie dust around to see if I can drum up enough interest in this GORGEOUS leather/bag combo!

I've yet to own "anything" choco crash, but for a WTMidi, my arm could be easily twisted!

So.....on that note, and thanks for Jenny for collecting this list, here's who we have as a "possibility" so far:

1. jenny1963 (full size WTM, silver (...or maybe gold????) HW)
    2. Contessa - Midi size w/ silver hw
    3. calibaggal?
    4. sandysandiego?
    5. mayajuliana?

Something to consider, Chocolate Crash is LIMITED and once it's gone, "poof" it's gone!

Here's Bali's pic to inspire us!!!

[​IMG]

2. You're killing me Contessa. Twist my arm more!

3. I resisted the Matte Grey LM. Convinced myself I have enough grey bags. I was strong for the Black Glossy TME. Too much like the LM. Plus I have a black glossy bag on the way.

Now this!!!!! I love the WTM. Maybe a bit more enabling would help. Contessa:graucho:???

4. Here're the pics that won me over:

Attached Files:

5. I always wanted the Choco Crash......and since I'm getting the plum crash LM, this WTMidi will be perfect in this colour!

I've never been one to waar bags messenger style, but the WTM has me thinking twice! This bag is incredibly sexy, chic, and you want to know what I love the MOST about this style??? Here goes......

When you walk down the crowded street, are standing in a packed elevator, shopping on a busy Saturday afternoon, sampling market goodies on Sunday morning........NO one can knock your bag about when brushing past you!!!!!!

Oh people WILL try......women WILL stare......some will want to touch it.......others are dying to brush the bag off your shoulder.......but guess what???? SUCKERS!!!!! The bag stays put because it's so sleek!!!!!

THAT is my fave feature!!!!! - besides the killer look of course! :graucho:

6. AHhhhhh!!!! I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread. This BE forum is dangerous!!

I absolutely love the WTM. I have the Midi in matte Tan, and while I haven't had the chance to use it much (dark skies and dreary weather all around), it is certainly one of my favorite styles. I love it over the shoulder or messenger-style. And just like Contessa, I'm not normally a messenger-type person.

I am absolutely tempted by this bespoke. You can put me down as a maybe (i am deciding on another non-BE bag at the moment). When is this expected to go through?

7. Contessa and Jenny - all I can say is.......

3. calibaggal - Midi or Full size w/ gold hw
    4. sandysandiego?
    5. mayajuliana?

8. Calibaggal!!!! I'm raising my shot glass to you!!!! :drinkup:

3. calibaggal - Midi or Full size w/ gold hw
    4. sandysandiego?
    5. mayajuliana?
    6- HipnycMom (maybe!)

9. ^^^^^ Love your new avatar (lol). I am toasting you back with a Grey Goose Martini

10. Ahhhh.....beloved Grey Goose!!! For me tonight, it's Patron Anejo!!

11. When the delivery time for this bespoke will be?

12. How does March work for everyone??? Deposits now to secure this bag. Is this reasonable??

13. *covering my ears* LaLaLa...this isn't happening....this isn't happening...*runs over to the mindful thread...

14. Ladies, where do we stand with this one??

Keep in mind, the leather is limited!

15. I'm still here...WTM full-size with silver...
    Teja'sMama, hipnycmom, giovanna, mayajuliana, sandysandiego????