Chocolate Bayswater Discontinued?

UPDATE:

10% off can't say I'm surprised it isn't more. It seems to be the standard discount to offer. Hmm. What do you lovely lot think? It'll still be over £500.

Difficult decision. The 10% off sale items offer has finished now so the price we paid is a good price for a new Bayswater. I would try and clean it and see what you think. If it looks worse than a good condition pre loved then send it back and get a nearly new from a reseller perhaps. Good luck ! 😀

If I were you, I would send it back. I saw these pics, I would never keep a bag in such condition.. 10% is nothing when seeing these damages..

+1
I'm absolutely horrified by the pics of this bag ... Those scratches look more like gouges - and are definitely not natural striations in the leather, imho. And no cow I ever met carried a cheap biro and stapler around with them.

I must admit to finding you whole story completely shocking fashionlover. The buying of a lovely brand new Mulberry is a complete joy, that moment you unwrap and smell the leather and look at the craftsmanship with joy. Then each time you look at it, you treat it with leather care stuff, first trip out etc. I feel that has all been taken away from you and even if you did get the bag with another £57 off, it will forever be the bag that was a great deal but perhaps that spark won't be there? I don't know, do you feel any joy for the bag or is it all tainted now? I am so sorry you've had this experience, it's really awful.

UPDATE:

10% off can't say I'm surprised it isn't more. It seems to be the standard discount to offer. Hmm. What do you lovely lot think? It'll still be over £500.

It is a savings of hundreds of pounds, which is a lot of money. How about pushing for more of a discount? If you can get that and if the scratches will mostly disappear with some Collonil, I would probably live with it and ultimately consider it part of the patina.