Chocolate Bayswater Discontinued?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They told me there were none left to send a replacement :sad: and they still haven't replied 😠[/QUOTE]

There is just one back in stock I think!

2. There is just one back in stock I think![/QUOTE]

Tricky. I'd be inclined to keep your one but with a discount as you then have the drop you want?

3. Congrats. Looks lovely! 😀

4. Congrats, lovely!

5. Flannels CS is really bad!

Wasn't there a member in this thread that was returning a choc bays? Maybe they can send that one to you if they are willing to reduce the price.

6. They told me there were none left to send a replacement :sad: and they still haven't replied 😠[/QUOTE]

I had to hassle them when I had a problem, I found it better to keep calling than emailing. I got what I wanted in the end though as I found someone very helpful, so keep trying.

7. Tricky. I'd be inclined to keep your one but with a discount as you then have the drop you want?[/QUOTE]

If only they would reply. I am going to call again tomorrow and see if there has been any development. I Forwarded on my original email with the photos. I then sent another one asking for then to let me know if they had received it and I haven't had anything back. Funny how three of us have three different seasons. One with the burgandy dust bag one with grey and mine has white. I definitely think mine is ex display though. Even the feet on the bottom have worn in the centre.

It definitely is. It was as if I had done something wrong! What happened to the customer is always right lol. Depending on how this goes i feel like emailing mulberry just to point out the sort of store associated with their stock.

8. If only they would reply. I am going to call again tomorrow and see if there has been any development. I Forwarded on my original email with the photos. I then sent another one asking for then to let me know if they had received it and I haven't had anything back. Funny how three of us have three different seasons. One with the burgandy dust bag one with grey and mine has white. I definitely think mine is ex display though. Even the feet on the bottom have worn in the centre.

It definitely is. It was as if I had done something wrong! What happened to the customer is always right lol. Depending on how this goes i feel like emailing mulberry just to point out the sort of store associated with their stock.[/QUOTE]

I emailed soon after placing my order last Thursday to request, if possible, a bag with even grain and made in England. They emailed back today saying, they'd look into the issue and could I send photos. Eh?????

9. I think it was Rose.

10. [/QUOTE]

I agree, have have really poor service from Flannels before - they just don't seem to care at all. If I were Mulberry I'd be having words with them...

11. I agree, have have really poor service from Flannels before - they just don't seem to care at all. If I were Mulberry I'd be having words with them...[/QUOTE]

UPDATE: Called again and spoke to a different women. She confirmed my email had arrived with photos accessible and now she would pass it onto management. I can see light but the tunnel is still long! Lol 🙈

12. Keep fighting, you're in the right!:boxing:

13. UPDATE: Called again and spoke to a different women. She confirmed my email had arrived with photos accessible and now she would pass it onto management. I can see light but the tunnel is still long! Lol 🙈[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't have to work this hard should you 😟

14. #89 Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
    Fingers crossed, fashionlover! The choc one is still in stock...

15. I went in with the 'I'm sorry to bother you' line today seemed to go down better that just stating the facts. The lady was actually very polite and clear.

I feel like I'm pestering as if I've down something wrong. I tell you when I worked at Harvey Nichols no one was ever nice to me when something had gone wrong with their items. Even after 10 years of use lol!

I said that on the phone and she said they would have to look. Hmm seems a little odd to me. Don't get why they didn't pull that one and send me it. I don't want to come across too arsey though incase who ever deals with it decide to not be as helpful as possible.

I feel like dory on the kids film Finding Nemo 'just keep swimming, just keep swimming'

A result this week would be nice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice