Chocolate Bayswater Discontinued?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You might want to wait and see which bag you prefer grain and made in label etc. Would you still be within the time frame for returns? How long did it take to arrive?

2. Yay every little helps!!!

3. Yes good idea I think I will do that, I ordered the first bag a week ago today and it arrived on Monday so assuming the second bag arrives next Monday too I should have a week or so to make the return :smile:

Certainly does elvis fan :biggrin:

4. One huge grin reveal coming up from me..

5. Hope it arrives with you super quickly, I'll keep a look out for your reveal!

6. Fab idea 😊

7. What is extra 10?

8. Have to go through right to the end, just before payment, then enter the code..

9. Thanks!

10. Thank you!

11. I feel a group reveal may be in order at this rate 😂

12. Brilliant glad you got one pet hope its a lovely one :biggrin:

13. :graucho:

14. Aaaagh!! I'm seriously temped too 😳

15. Get it before they go not sure when the code expires either..you can always send it back if you change your mind

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice