Chocolate and Peacock MAM have arrived!

sunlitmoon

Sep 23, 2006
Pictures are coming! I'm so sorry I don't have them ready yet. I have to resize them all and such so give me a few minutes but I am so sad! The chocolate is gorgeous but it came with blue and white striped lining instead of the bw floral like it was supposed to! =(

I'm pretty sure it's going back. I was going to send back the peacock 'cause I plan to get the mint but it's different enough and I love it IRL! The chocolate is delicious but the lining in it sort of ruins it for me since I'm not into neutral bags so much. I love LB though, they wished me a Happy Valentine's Day and packed all these cute extras into the box! :heart:

Ugh! Not the blue-and-white... I'm sorry to hear that your chocolate came with this lining. I think it looks okay in certain colors but not the chocolate...

I know! I don't even mind the blue&white. I like it on my red patent and the peacock, even the mint looked good with it. But I think it really clashes with the chocolate. Which SUCKS because the chocolate is gorgeous and if it weren't for the lining I would probably just have to keep both.

Ugh I really love the chocolate over the peacock color though. It's a bit smooshier too. Still nice and structured for the MAM but if I get a mint do I really need the peacock? NO. I wonder if it's a typo on LB that the Chocolate MAM comes with B&W or if I could get a replacement.

Cant wait for your pics! I know what you mean by peacock and mint is different even though they are under green category. I would love to have both as well, but can't afford it :sad:

Its weird to have striped lining on the chocolate...I hope LB found a chocolate MAM with B&W lining for you! the chocolate is growing on me.......not good not good

Here's the peacock. It's a bit more structured, has the signature hardware and old nameplate with no tassels.

Attachments

• DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 108
And the lovely chocolate! Has new mixed hardware and nameplate, short tassels, and boo to the lining. I like the leather a bit better on this one. It's a bit softer. All pictures are without flash in natural light. The last one is inside though but still by the door with no flash.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 233
I love your photos sunlitmoon...its always bring out the color...unlike my camera....
Haha, thank you! It better! It's a DSLR, but I always seem to mess up the settings when I'm taking pictures like this because I forget to change them back so I just put it into auto to override all the manual ones I have in effect. lol

The peacock is gorgeousss. Not as dark as I've been seeing which I love!

Both bags are truly gorgeous, sunlitmoon- the colors, the leather, just fab! Thanks for posting them. I especially love the chocolate leather, it is awesome.

I know!! I love the chocolate. I am standing here holding both of them looking in the mirror trying to decide what to do. I am torn. If I wasn't getting the mint the peacock would be a no brainer but alas... I contacted LB so hopefully my chocolate just came with this lining randomly or something and I can exchange it.

It doesn't look BAD with it, but I was really looking forward to the black and white floral. It would be a really good neutral bag to have since as of right now I only have colored ones. I don't usually go for these types of colors but the chocolate is oh so rich and dimensional!

Thanks! Ahhh!! I know... they're both so yummy. Ugh I can't keep both AND get mint. My sister just told me the peacock matches my eyes, how do you pass up that?!?!

But the chocolate is soo different for me and goes with so much. It's super classic and the mint will fulfill my blue-green craving more than the peacock I think. It's a bit more me. I guess I'll wait on word from LB to make my final decision. I guess I don't mind the lining on the chocolate but ugh I wanted the B&W!