Chocoalate bar mini with camelia flap?

Are you talking about this bag? Its part of the classic collection so you can get it at any Chanel boutique or the 800 number.

Attachments

• CC Camellia Flap.jpg
    CC Camellia Flap.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 516
IMO, you can only wear it cross body. The strap is attached to the top of the bag instead of through loop holes at the top of the flap like on Classic Chanel Flaps. So when you double up the strap it pushes on the camellia flower. Since the camellia flower is made of lambskin it would eventually wrinkle and show wear from all the rubbing.

Well I called the 800 number and the girl on the phone said that they have it in stock in the store and they are supposed to be calling me in 24-48 hrs so I can purchase the bag. Do you really think they will call me? I really don't think they would. See I don't understand why she couldn't have given me the name and number of the store so I could have just purchased it.

I paid a deposit for the camelia flap with Wendi from hirsh. 1 month ago and am awaiting for them to receive the stock. You might want to contact her to check if she is still accepting any orders. Pm me if you wish to get her contact. :smile: