Choco Conteen & Choco Satchel on it's Way

ssangit

Only a plane away!
O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
:yahoo:

Just ordered both of the Tall Conteen Edith Satchel and the Regular Satchel in Chocolate from BG!!!! I want to compare the two to see if I'll keep any or one of them. I'm looking for a fall bag, so if I decide to keep one of these, I will be on a purse ban till 2008! The best part is I paid no taxes or shipping:graucho:

I've gone head over heels for Chloe so I will need to calm this down b/f I get out of control and you ladies are not helping w/all of these sales!!!!!:sweatdrop:

Also, I have never ever in my life paid more than $30 for a purse//whoa nelly!

No, the baby went back :crybaby: because I needed something for everyday use. I did love the baby so a baby (in an another color) is on my list. However, if I decide to keep any of the bags I just ordered, I will be on a serious purse ban till 2008!:cursing:

Yay, ssangit! Hope that one of the two Ediths work out for you :smile: I ordered and returned 3 Ediths (whiskey messenger, black messenger and ivory small satchel) from NM because the leather wasn't my style.

Then a 4th Edith arrived from NM - a gorgeous and smushy and pebbly Rouge Medium Satchel - and I am really seriously falling in love with it! So keep that in mind - there are variations in the Edith leather.

Yeah, I could see you sending the baby back to get more use out of the classic size. I sent my baby back too and never got another one. But boy, do I want one bad. Everytime, I chose a new color on diabro, they sold out. Now they don't have any colors I like.

No, the baby went back :crybaby: because I needed something for everyday use. I did love the baby so a baby (in an another color) is on my list. However, if I decide to keep any of the bags I just ordered, I will be on a serious purse ban till 2008!:cursing: