Choc Heloise Hobo

Wow Jackie, love that hobo, congrats! :yahoo:

Flyvetjo mentioned that she is lusting after a Heloise, so I had to come and investigate the object of her desire. Very nice indeed :biggrin:

Wow the Chloe forum has some Mulberry girls over here excellent its funny how the 2 designers seem to attract the same girls :yahoo:

thanks Aly Kbnkch Parson Russel and gaga i am loving it:heart:

Oooh the chocolate hobo is stunning! Congrats! :smile: The heli hobos are just amazing bags, have you been using it lots since you got it?

Now I need a chocolate one to go with my nutmeg :graucho:

Qwerty lol I need a nutmeg to go with my chocolate :smile:Yes I have they are fantastic to use

haha yes I wish I could have one in every colour! I actually didn't want to put my bag back in it's box and use another bag but I figured if I didn't keep rotating my bags I'd never use any other bag ever again! Love the heli hobo:heart: Glad you're getting lots of use from yours.

Gorgeous bag in a fab colour :biggrin: I love it Jackie! Here's another Mulberry girl lusting after a Chloe. I'm torn between the Heloise and an Ethel. I saw a gorgeous Ethel in choco last week and I'm in love :heart: but I've been longing for an Heloise for ages:nuts:

Hi Mama welcome to the wonderful world of chloe I would definately recommend the Heloise I have 5 !!!!!! In different colours and styles they are fantastic bags. haven't tried the Ethel though