Choc blenheim arrived

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
hi girls my used choc blenheim arrived today :heart:can you blenheim mulberry girls out there please tell me which side the made in label should be on mine in on the right hand side where as my other mulberries have the made in on the left ?

the leather seems to crease funny when shut i have tried altering the strap but this does not make a difference
i am going to take pics and upload for your opinions
xx

My roxy sort of does this when its empty, it slouches weired at the back. Do u have a Roxy or Rosemay to compare it to???

The leather looks good on it though! And the green chair makes the colour look really yummy!

Don't know if this is 'normal' for a blenheim Bayley, but as Riff says, it sounds as if it's just from the way it's worn?

The leather does look good though, and I like the darker buckles :tup:

Hopefully some Blenheim owners will be along soon to put your mind at rest.......

Coconut tassel & lavender blenheims - labels on the right; 3 colour "oak" - label is underneath the inside top flap; chocolate - label on the left. My choccy one is sulking at the moment as I haven't used her very much lately since I got the 3 colour one, but she'll be coming out again later in the year. Enjoy!