CHOC 40 CM CLEMENCE Birkin Opportunity

MDN10021

Feb 20, 2009
Hi everyone, I am new to the blog. I need everyone's opinion pls! I have the opportunity for a 40cm Chocolate clemence Pall. hdwre.
Is it worth it? what do you all think? I thnk it's fab but dont know much about clemence hrdwre?

Welcome! Chocolate clemence is gorgeous! Clemence is a durable, wonderful leather. It will look beautiful with Palladium Hardware, which is silver hardware. Is it worth it- that is a question only you can answer, but I think you will see that the H forum members would happily say YES!

Wishing you luck on your decision! Do post and share if you go for it!!!

I believe only you can decide if the color is right for you, does chocolate match your current wardrobe?

As for clemence, you can find tons of pictures on the reference section, it is a popular leather

I would say Yes, sounds like a lovely bag! (but I think everyone here would say that) 40 cm is a big bag so you do have to be comfortable with the sizer and the fact that clemence sloutches after a while. Good luck in your decision making

Congrats, MDN10021!

I think the weight (like leather and colour) is depending on individual. Some of my friends who have 40cms are very used to it.

I, for one, can never do it. 35cm maybe.