Chloes @ Overstock.com

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks for the posting! Those are some good prices...:tup:

2. Check the NM sales before buying on Bluefly. I saw several bags cheaper than Bluefly even with the 20% off coupon code. I called Bluefly and they will not price match with NM.

3. Are overstock.com a legit Chloe seller?

4. they are def. legit I bought a prada bag there before and totally happy with my purchase.

5. Check the search. There was a thread about a fake Chloe from Bluefly.

From what I've heard they are a reseller and don't check their stock too closely so there are some fakes mixed in the the legit bags.

6. Thanks for the heads up!:tup:

7. thanks for posting the sales! nice sale :smile:

8. it's a great deal!Thank's;)

9. I found some pics of the fake in the Chloe subforum under Chloes You Loved and Lost. It was a Paddy.

10. Hi there. Overstock and Bluefly are two different companies :smile:

11. Overstock Auctions are questionable at best but the "store" itself seems to be fine.

I was at NM in SF on Friday, they were having a "pre-sale" and had tons of handbags marked down.

12. well I just received the bag but it was the wrong one... they shipped me this one instead
    http://www.overstock.com/Apparel/Chloe-Leather-Orange-Paddington-Satchel/2447855/product.html?IID=prod2447855
    It's the smaller and cheaper bag and really "Orange". I was so upset. They can't find the one I ordered and all I can do is to send this one back. What a bummer. All the paperworks were there for the bag and it looks authentic though I don't really know what to look for.