Chloe Zippy Bouler in Medium and Large

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
Hi all. Here are comparisons of the medium and large zippy bouler bags. Both bags are "noir", but the large is much more gray than the medium. The large was purchased through NM and the medium through Henri Bendel.

Attachments

• Chloe New 005.jpg
    Chloe New 005.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 149
  • Chloe New 004.jpg
    Chloe New 004.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Chloe Large Bouler Double Zipper 008.jpg
    Chloe Large Bouler Double Zipper 008.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Chloe New 002.jpg
    Chloe New 002.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Chloe New 008.jpg
    Chloe New 008.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 85
Hey SoCal! LOL... here's what I just wrote on TFS:

I happened to have my black Bowler with me today so I just looked at my tag (which I keep in the pocket, lol) and it does indeed say Noir. My bag is from 05. When the 06 bags came in, I remember a NM S/A showing me what was called "the new black" and it was like a faded black. That bag was called Noir also... and then we have the color that Roey has, which has a lot of blue to it, and is also called Noir (which is probably the one you have, I can't tell if there's blue in it or not). OI!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My black is bllllack like your Henri Bendel one.

The "noir" issue is quite confusing!

BTW, here are pics of the large bouler in whiskey and blanc.

Attachments

• Chloe Large Bouler Double Zipper 002.jpg
    Chloe Large Bouler Double Zipper 002.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Chloe Large Bouler Double Zipper 007.jpg
    Chloe Large Bouler Double Zipper 007.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Chloe Large Bouler Double Zipper 009.jpg
    Chloe Large Bouler Double Zipper 009.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 87
SoCal, is the large just longer than the medium, or is it taller too? These are really cute. Love the medium in the black/noir. Do you use the zippy base for anything? Thanks for posting pics!

It looks like you could open your own boutique! :nuts:

I'm just throwing this out there... I would keep the large Blanc, the medium Noir (HB), and the Whiskey Pocket Tote.

:biggrin:

Approximate measurements:

Large zippy
18" long
9" high
5" deep

Medium zippy
14.5" long
8" high
5" deep

Both can be worn on the arm or the shoulder (light coat).

Okay, absolute confession...I purchased the medium black pocket paddy yesterday and am "inspecting" a whiskey shopping tote as well... (Would wear shopping tote on shoulder, but easier to take photo on arm.) :shame:

Attachments

• Chloe New 007.jpg
    Chloe New 007.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 88
  • Chloe New 013.jpg
    Chloe New 013.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 90
  • Chloe New 015.jpg
    Chloe New 015.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Chloe New 018.jpg
    Chloe New 018.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 97
I think I like the proportions of the medium. A tad on the small side, but I need more square than long (ended up sending my Paddy back...waiting for the new big pocket Paddy to arrive), so this might be more to my scale. I see the difference in the pics now...the "doorknob" pics are closer on the smaller bag which is why they looked the same.

You do have a lot of Chloe bags! Would love to see a pic of your WHOLE Chloe family.

Okay, so here are the "cousins"... Chocolate python silverado, chocolate Molly, and chocolate Betty (Betty will soon be going to either sister or ebay...).

Attachments

• Balenciaga Bordeaux 012.jpg
    Balenciaga Bordeaux 012.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Chloe Molly Chocolate 002.jpg
    Chloe Molly Chocolate 002.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Chloe Betty 002.jpg
    Chloe Betty 002.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 76
Jill said:
Socal-I am soooooo confused -the 4 pics posted together-are the last 2 pics the shopping tote I just ordered????(whiskey) or is it a diff size!!!

Last two pics are of the same bag. The colors appear different due to flash and lighting conditions in different rooms.